VONIXX V-PAINT CERAMIC COATING POLISH NANO TECHNOLOGY
ULTIMATE CAR PAINT PROTECTION
V-PAINT is a ceramic coating for paints with a durability of up to 3 years, developed with silicon molecules that coat the vehicle surface and form a high resistance nanotechnological barrier. V-PAINT promotes water repellent, UV protection and deep shine. The nanofilm formed in the painting minimizes the harmful effects of tree sap, bird droppings, the action of sunlight, salt air, acid rain and even the micro-risks caused by poorly executed washes, avoiding the premature wear of the painting.
Partial: 12 hours
Total: 6 days
During the first 6 days, silica-based coatings have a slight tendency to form watermarks composed of calcium and magnesium salts when exposed to rain or mud. To minimize this effect and prevent these drops from marking the paint, it is recommended to apply SiO2-PRO four days after applying V-Paint. The product minimizes the effects of watermarks, leaves the touch velvety and high gloss, extending the life of the glazed layer.
- Make sure the paint is in perfect condition and free from scratches.
- Apply the product with the aid of the applicator contained in the packaging, wrapped in suede microfiber.
- Start the application with crossed movements, in an area no larger than 80cm x 80cm, until the area is completely filled.
- Finish with a clean, dry microfiber towel until the desired shine is observed.
- Finish with an ultra-fine finishing cloth. Repeat the procedure until the vehicle is completed. In case of stains, we recommend reapplying the product on the stained area and removing it within 1 minute.